Sunday, July 1, 2012

Prepare to Pin! Party at Becky's Part One

 No one throws a party like this beautiful and talented gal, Becky Rourk.  Somehow I'm always lucky enough to get an invitation.  Thank goodness we live so close!  This occasion was dubbed, "Cocktails, Crafting and Corba" in honor of Becky's special guest, artist and friend, Anna Corba. That's Becky and I amongst the "craftermath" we left on the dining room table after our wonderful afternoon. Let's show you just how gorgeous this table looked when we arrived.  I'll let the pictures do the talking in this post.




Can you believe this was my place setting?! Becky sets the most beautiful table and adds so many touches to personalize each guests' seat. The bags are filled with all kinds of goodies from various artists and shops that we all frequent.  Each guest also received a copy of Anna's new book, Doodling in French.  I needed someone to pinch me. This was so fun and Becky is just way too generous. So much love goes into her creations, the planning, and the beautiful decorations.  This is her passion and it shows.



Are you ready to eat, craft and meet the guests?  Well, come on back by this week for Part Two of this post. I'll have more photos of this fabulous party.  We had so much fun at Becky's "crafternoon."   I'm looking forward to introducing you to some new friends, sharing the delicious food and of course, the projects.  See you soon! xoxo

I'm linking this post to -



Boogieboard Cottage


19 comments:

  1. Dear Vicki what an amazing table setting. Becky really out did herself with such a beautiful theme here and lovely gifts for all.
    I'm sure it was a complete success!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so lucky girl! It looks like a fantabolous event! :D

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so so wonderful meeting you! I really hope our paths cross again someday :) Your photos are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wow! I would drive to Florida from Texas to participate in a party like that. Love the large tissue flowers, they add to the whole theme. Can't wait for #2 post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to CRY!! to think..I could have BEEN there too! ;( It looked to be an amaaaazing day.....filled with beyond gorgeous inspiration. becky is quite the hostess judging by these pix....and her home is ooh la la French stunning! i can't WAIT to see MORE so Post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You dear lucky Vicki,- just to be invited to such a beautiful party, must be something so special.
    I can see your friend makes all so wonderful : table, gifts, decorations- like being in fairytale land.
    XO,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so great meeting you Vicki! And what lovely photos you took of our afternoon! Becky is the consummate hostess with the mostess, and what fun we all had creating! I hope to see you again soon!
    ~ Iva

    ReplyDelete
  8. That would be a dream come true to go to something like that! So many talented ladies together in one place..awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki, I don't know Becky do I? Does she have a blog? I can't wait for more pictures and attendees! It looks like tins of fun!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crafternoon! Love that. Glad you had a good time and can't wait to see what you all made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What a fabulous party; love the word 'crafternoon'...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, how gorgeous, Vicki!!! Amazing!!! I hope you had a nice 4th of July!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is the perfect combination of Creative Crafty Cohesion, Friends, Food and Talent. I think I am actually turning a shade of envy green. Blissful way to spend a day...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vicki! Looks like a fabulous time, and Becky is quite the hostess! Would love to do a crafternoon with you and some of these lovely friendly Florida gals! I'm only about 45 minutes away!! Too much fun!! Can't wait to see more! My blog isn't Junk to Joy anymore. It is Timewashed~just didn't want you to be confused when you saw my comment.

    Thanks for sharing the fun!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  15. An afternoon spent with a talented generous friend, is time well spent indeed.
    Writing in 'French' you say... hmm I will have to look for this book. Keep smiling and creating. So lovely of you to stop by.
    Nice to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, does it get any better than that? Loved these photos, what great fun with talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful party! Thank you for sharing this fabulous creativity at Potpourri Friday at 2805!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. What a party. One of the prettiest tables I have ever seen. Such creativity and attention to every last detail. How fun!!! I am excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bonjour Vivki,
    The talented Becky sent me over - your photos are wonderful. Every detail of Becky's party looks stunning.
    So glad I found your blog, I'm a new follower.
    Good day,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...