Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween! More fab Fall decor to share!

Hello friends! I hope you enjoyed your Halloween! We spent our evening with neighborhood friends.  Our host, my good friend Jodi, has a beautiful home and so many fun handmade pieces. I wanted to share a few photos with you that I took this evening.  This little "Jack-O-Lanter" was actually made by my friend Kelley.
Kelley runs an Etsy store called Gongy and Squish.  She is also starting to do local craft shows.  Here are a few more of her creations that Jodi has purchased and proudly displays in her lovely home.
This assemblage is one of my favorites. Aren't I lucky to have such a talented friend to create with sometimes? Here's another cutie pie made by her hands.
Jodi received this next one from Kelley as a birthday gift this year. All the pictures used are from a day we spent thrifting and junking together.  I just love them!  The foursome shot from left to right is: Me, Kim, Jodi and Kelley.
Of course, Jodi has a gift for decorating too which makes everything look just perfect! How about this chippy green shutter all decked out for fall?
And this is her PB knock off tree...Did you see the giant tree branch PB had on a front porch which was decorated with crows and vintage book pages?  Well, we each did our own copy cat version and put them in old nail barrels.  They came out great.  I'm about to redo mine for Thanksgiving and will share that project with you.  For now, here's Jodi's -

I did the best inside photos I could with a house full of kids and husbands!  I just did not want you to miss out on the fun! Speaking of fun, I'll leave you with a shot of my crazy kids. They are getting older now and Halloween costumes now are more for gags. Meet my whoopie cushion and sign spinner -
Yes, I'm so proud! lol  It was a busy weekend but lots of fun. I did work in my little studio this weekend and have some vintage inspired Christmas ornaments to share with you! I'll work on getting some photos up asap!  Take care my friends!

7 comments:

  1. Great costumes!!!! We have had some fun with whoopee cushions from a b-day party, so my kids would love it! And they always talk about the little cesar's guy spinning his sign... Love the art above as well, so many cool things, my fave is the one with the owl, just grabs me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, her house looks fantastic and all those beautiful pieces--you were so clever to get pics. They are great! And fabulous costumes too! I hope you had a Happy Halloween!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such talented friends!! What great things to share.
    Can't wait to see the ornaments!
    xo
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the tree! I can't wait to see how you decorate yours for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone! I hope you had a good Monday. Time to get back into a groove again. Feels like a tornado hit us around here! lol So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was feeling very drained and worn from the day...then I saw this and I'm re-energized! What an honor to be included in this post! Thank you my friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vicki,
    Just stopped by to say "hi!" Hope you're doing great!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...