Sunday, October 17, 2010

Featured at Treasures from the Heart!


I am delighted to be featured today at Treasures from the Heart!  Barbara Jean has a great blog that I follow on a regular basis. She is a creative soul with much to share so please stop by and see her.

I love this flower nest tutorial she posted recently.  This is a quick project that looks like it took hours to make. Great for gift wrap, vignettes, lampshades...the list goes on! Thanks again, Barbara Jean.  I'll see you tomorrow for coffee! If you are stopping here at my blog from hers... Welcome! I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to say hello.

7 comments:

  1. that is just darling, we'll have to make one!! love that little nest in the middle!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also...Congrats on being featured in Treasures from the Heart, cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki,
    Came over to see what was new, and look at you!!

    thanks so much for telling people about my blog.
    And love that you shared my flower nest tutorial with them.

    blessings sweet girl.

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara Jean has a good eye for creative people. I am a follower and will be by often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being featured, Vicki! I love your blog and hers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love quick projects...and nests, and eggs, and flowers too - thanks for posting this pretty and easy project. And your ideas from the previous post are terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been visiting your blog and love all your projects and all the little details. I'm following.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...